Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good-bye, Bobby Z.

Please pray for Bob Z.'s family. He passed away at a young age and had only been married six months. It's been on my heart to lift his family and friends.

I only met Bob aka Baby Haystacks aka Big Man a few times at professional wrestling shows (Powerhouse Professional Wrestling out of West Bend, WI) and I asked all my Facebook friends to pray for his family and friends who grieve this tragic loss. He passed away at too young of an age (35) and had only been married a short six months to the love of his life, the beautiful Lori. It's been on my heart to continue to lift his family and friends in prayer. I pray they will be comforted. I was only a privileged friend in passing, but his life affected me a lot--now that's a man. Good-bye, Bobby. We'll all miss you, but we will see you again.

"Play me some mountain music." You're on top of that mountain now.