Monday, March 22, 2010

Taking Advantage in a Good Way of Whether, Wherever, Whatever, However,Whenever, and To Whomever It May Concern:

QUOTE OF THE DAY: God has a purpose for everything He says: why He says it , where He says it, how He says it, when He says it, and to whom He says it.

Whether it is spring cleaning or walking or other exercise, spring fever has hit. The snow has all melted and the temperature goes from 30 degrees in the early morning to the mid sixties in the afternoons. The weather has been amazing--I have been taking advantage of it by going walking--I have goals of getting in better shape and losing some unwanted weight. My friend Beth has been joining me one or two times a week for moral support and I really enjoy our fellowship time. I think this walking will help me get over this annoying cough from whatever. (I'm thinking allergies.) Supposedly, a lot of people have a sniffle, cough, sinus pressure, or watery eyes. It's a great time of year. So whomever is suffering, I lift you in prayer. So whether you choose indoor or outdoor activities in which to participate, and whatever time of day you choose to do it, however long, whenever you choose to rest, and with whomever you choose to enjoy it, have a ball. I am and I'm not selfish not to share.

WEBPAGE OF THE DAY: http://www.facebook.com