Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY--TIME TO PARTY!?

Happy St. Patrick's Day! You know, I think there are some people who use this day as an excuse to party and drink! Have you ever met people likethat? The "It's Five o'clock somewhere" crowd? Or it's the weeekend? Or it's a birthday, an anniversary, a holday of any type? New Year's, did I forget New Year's?

That's not how I think. I think it's great to enjoy myself wherever I go, but it does not have to involve alcohol. I almost never go to bars--it would be somewhat uncomfortable for me. I'm an adult-that's not the point. It's just places I do not frequent. I do not see the big deal!

The French say, "chacun-son gout." "To each his own!" Indeed. Don't sign ME up!

WEBPAGE OF THE DAY: http://www.bing.com/search?q=st+patricks+day&form=QBLH&qs=SQ&pq=St+Patrick&sp=1&sc=8-10